Saturday, July 21, 2012
How the Name Came About
First I want to tell you a little bit about me, and what I want this blog to be! I'm a senior in high school and I love to clean, organize, and do crafts. My best friend and I have been looking up different projects on Pinterest, and we are excited to do some of them and share them with you! We are also working on organizing my house, because my parents are too busy to do it themselves and so if I want it to look nice I have to be the one to do it. I want this blog to be something where I can share all of the things I am inspired by, dream up, and then create...hence the name Inspire-Dream-Create! This may be food, organizing projects, craft projects, or anything else I might decide to put up here! I also love to shop, but I HATE to spend money, that is why I love to look for deals on great things, and now you can too! It is fun to organize and create things with little to no money, and they still look fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment