Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheap, Easy, Homemade Detangling Spray

I have crazy curly hair and brushing it is a nightmare, actually I never brush it but only comb it with a wide tooth comb when it is wet, but even that is still hard!  I usually use detangling spray from either Target or Walmart and always buy the store brand.  While that works and is fairly cheap I wanted to try to make my own so it wouldn't have chemicals in it.  It only uses two ingredients, and I'm positive all of you have these at home.  Just use a spray bottle ( I just reused an old one) some hair conditioner and water.  I learned how to make it here, all they (and I did) was mix 5 parts water to 1 part conditioner.  I shook mine up a bit and usually do every time I use it.  It is super easy to make and can actually save you money.  Have fun brushing your now easy to brush hair!

 I only had a tiny bit left in the back two bottles and wanted to use them up, that is why there are three bottles there!

No comments:

Post a Comment